It’s important to us that you’re satisfied with your purchase of The Habit Masterclass. If you have any questions about the course, feel free to send a message to Sam [at] Samuel Thomas Davies dot com.
If you decide that The Habit Masterclass wasn’t the right investment for you, you’re entitled to a full refund within 30 days after your purchase. Simply send an email to Sam [at] Samuel Thomas Davies dot com.
Three simple notes about our refund policy:
No refunds will be given after 30 days from date of purchase.
All refunds are discretionary. If you download all of the course materials and ask for a refund, we reserve the right to deny your request. Why? My lenient refund policy is designed to give people a chance to see if the class is a good fit for them. Stealing the material is not covered in this policy.
To request a refund, you need to submit a copy of the following:
1. The habit you wanted to change.
2. The reason you wanted to change that habit.
3. The cue you chose.
4. Proof that you asked someone to hold you accountable. (This needs to be time stamped within the refund period.)
5. Proof that you redesigned your environment to support your new habit. (This needs to be time stamped within the refund period.)
6. Proof that you scheduled a “Start Date”. (This needs to be time stamped within the refund period.)
7. Proof (via screenshots) that you measured your progress for at least 7 days. (This need to be time stamped within the refund period.)
8. Your action plan workbook with all exercises completed.